I was recently having a clear out and came across a website and price list for some very cheap, very central, clean no frills accommodation in Beni.

My in-laws who live in another part of Spain stayed there in June so I have been in these apartments, they are situated next door but one from Buddies bar, next to the supermarket on Calle Ibiza, facing the Hotel Orange.

All the balconies face the square but there are 2 bedrooms, one facing the front and the other one at the back so it doesn't have to be noisy.

The prices are very reasonable, and the receptionist is really nice and speaks good English.

I recently recall a member asking if anyone knew of somewhere cheap and central so I hope that this can be of some use to them.

Sue :)

http://www.triomar-ibiza.com

I notice that the booking section is still under construction but I'm sure if anyone asked for a price list to be sent then they would oblige.

Here is an idea of what they charge 2005/2006

Oct to April is around 30 euros a night per apartment not per person.(but supplements if less than 4 days)

June 38 euros
July 50 euros
August 6th-23rd 90 euros
August 23-06 Sept 60 euros
Sept 06/09- 17/09 45 euros
Sept 17th-01 Oct 40 euros.

I have also noticed that this is the price list that I picked up last year for Summer 2005 and winter 2006 so they may have gone up a little.

There is also a supplements for Towels of 8 euros a unit (for total stay) .