Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
trip report
14 Posts
Many thanks for the report. Sorry to hear you and your wife weren't well, but hopefully it didn't spoil your holiday. :cheers
Great read sounds just like us lazing about.

Papa
Billy what did you think of the 3 weeks this time did you find it any longer .your holiday was the kind we really like but never seem to get ahh well there is always the next time ... :rofl colleen
Was great to see you and Jackie again hun. Our gang at Ganesh shack is always good fun. Err i don't know about Spike leading you astray, I reckon Dee and Jackie would say you are both as bad as each other lol :cheers
Really enjoyed the holiday but i think our 3rd week was a tad flat as most of the folks we have met over the years had went home. On hindsight it might have worked out better if we had went a week earlier. I think it might have been a little too long for Jackie but that could have been down to her being under the weather. As for me i would have stayed longer :cheers
It was good to see you again Maz. Jackie thinks you are either really brave or mad for going on your trip up north by youself. She would never manage that. She wont even go on the local bus :rofl Hopefully we will get 3 weeks again next year but Jackie wants to try somewhere else but she has said that every year we have come back from Goa. Time will tell
Nice report Billy. Sorry you needed the yellow bombers!

Let's hope the view from Ganesh shack next year won't include a rusting tanker! :tup
Enjoyed reading your report. Great to meet up with you and Jackie again. Ray was sick for a lot of the time we were there and is still suffering. First time either of us has been ill in Goa. We still enjoyed it though and will be back again. Maybe see you then.
Gail & Ray.
sorry to hear that Ray is still ill. Tell him we are asking for him and to get well soon. Only been back nearly a week and it all seems a distant memory. Oh i do like my holidays :cheers
Thanks, he's a bit better now. Didn't put him off though. Hope you convince Jackie she should go back again and we'll see you again next year.
Gail
great reading your report BillyBN and it was great seeing you and Jackie again this year but really sorry to hear she was so sick and you too... :( its not good.... so many it seems this year going home sick... like Ray as well... hope you all get well soon :tup

well as Roma says next year IF you come the view might just be a bit different from Ganesh shack :sun2
chilly x
Great report Billy and was nice to see you and Jackie again.
Hope youre both feeling better now.
Would you recommend The Horizon? Is it an apartment or just a studio?
We also like Laurencio's shack, we always go there several times during our holiday. Ive given Michael, the guy who works on the beach, a Rangers top :tup
hi Gemma, the Horizon is just rooms but they are a good size. If we decide to go back next year and i can get the right price i wont mind stopping there again
Thanks Billy, another plus is they are in a great location.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.