Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
I'd love to know too, also would it be practical to get there from Portinatx, I'd hire a car but my handbag was stolen with my driving license in it and I haven't bought a replacement yet :roll:

We'll be there 7th to 21st May.

-Angela-
It used to be every Sunday when it was held at the old stadium at Playa Den Bossa. However that is now closed and I believe there is a new arena elsewhere but I don't now what days they race. However If it is as good as it was at PdB then it is worth a visit.
They have trotting at the Hippodrome in San Rafael. We went last year but the only way we found to get race times was to drive to the hippodrome and look at the posters on the door - it is really poorly publicised but a fun day out.
Had a look at the posters just over a week ago. Seemed to indicate last meeting was weeks ago. Matbe season has finished. Possibly too hot for the horses in summer?
Shame I'd have enjoyed it.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.