Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
I never heard that they were being relocated to Sidari but there was a lot of discussion last year the Club 18-30's were pulling out of Kavos. How true that is I don't know. :o)
Its definately not happening this year and can't see it happening full stop. The reason they were put in Kavos anyway was so they could be away from everywhere and everyone else!
Happened in crete a few years ago though and they moved them from ag nik to the beautiful Malia so you never know!
we all love youngsters but Sidari is just to close to San Stefanos.

How about a club in the mountains. :cry:
We booked our holiday on Fri to Kefalonia again and told our travel agent about the bad holiday we had last year in Sidari, his comment were if we had booked through him he would not have advised us to there and commented on Sidari becoming an 18 - 30 place in the near future, whether that was his own opinion, or anything he's heard through the travel business I'm not sure
We went to corfu last year we went to sidari for the day and in my opinion it couldnt get any younger of more lively dont get me wrong i didnt particularly dislike it but i wouldnt stay there with children even before it went 18-30 just my opinion :P nice beach and plenty to do dont let me put you off
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.