Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
That is a great difference, was every thing the same holiday, flight times, hotel etc?
What company was the price comparison with ?
I use holiday discount center for comparison saving you gonna be surprised . for this year so far have got portugal 7 nights all inc 4 star total £250 pp 15 April also got sharm Egypt July 2nd 4 star 2 weeks all inc £520 pp used that site for 5 years and have had no probs abta protected we also pay by credit card to double protect . last year got Corfu October 2 weeks all inc 4 star £400 pp and gumbet turkey 4 star 7 nights £170 the price you see on website is for flight and hotel add on about another £70 for fuel charge luggage and transfers. But the price I gave for my trips was the total. You will never fly with high street agents again why when you get to your holiday all the do is try and sell you overpriced excersions
Mind you Thomas cook just as bad seen an add outside shop saying this weekend all prices guaranteed to be beaten went in 5 of us going to benidorm self catering we paid £780 for 5 adults Thomas cook the cheapest was running in at £1370 mind you after how I seen there rep in Egypt running about shouting if you don't book your trips through us you will not be insured if you go on them mind you he got no business for 2 weeks cause we sent everyone to another excursion company what gave better trips less then 1\2 the price ..I gave him a short straight answer like many others our travel insurance is through the bank not through Thomas cook
Mmmm... After doing a 2 minute research on holiday discount center I came up with the below.

*admin edit. Copy removed. Please be aware that we cannot allow posts lifted from another site. A link is ok. Glynis.
Holiday Discount Centre is only a price comparison site. Nothing price comparison sites have advertised on them would ever surprise me. Most prices aren't live. Some of the shonkiest OTAs around advertise on them. The same applies to Skyscanner.

Agents won't price match unless it's like for like. TC sell packages whereas most of the OTAs don't so no comparison there. I'm not sure how you can fly with a high street agent though lol.

I don't use an agent at all. If I had to use one it would be a reputable independent who have a high street presence, like Barrhead,

Just do it all yourself. The OTAs aren't doing anything you can't do for yourself. I consider myself to be far more reputable and reliable than any agent :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.