Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
STEVE

lets see if this helps.. Tsokkos group have 3 hotels in the area

Tsokkos protaras 4star hotel

Tsokkos garden [use to be Tsokkos garden 1] 4star hotel on Athinas street Permera

Tsokkos garden 2 [also known as the Tsokkos apartments] Grade A aparthotel [around the corner] in Permera

yasus

wizard
so are the 2 in Pernera counted as the Tsokkos gardens complex then?

Reason for this quiz is 2 of my daughters have booked seperately to the "complex" but each needing different room requirements and older brochures seems to suggest that the "apartments" might be better for one due to having a larger party and the "gardens" looks more likely to be where the other will be. This is why I want to know if its all one big thing now and you can wander freely eatin in same restaurants, halfboard or all inclusive etc operating across the lot etc..

Steve
sorry Steve all i can tell you is the ratings and locations.. looking on the map they proberbly share the garden areas to walk between the two along the road will take 2 mins at the most [sorry longer if the Keo strikes :rofl ]

wizard
I haven't been to Protaras/Pernera for a few years so things might have changed but:

Tsokkos Gardens hotel was the main building with a large pool,area and grassy piece of land for sunbathing also.This was half board and All Inclusive but may have changed now.
Either side was the Tsokkos Gardens apartments which had it's own pool and was split from the hotels facilities but accessible through an opening round the back and Tsokkos Sun Gardens apartments which again had it's own pool but you could access the main hotel by a couple of steps.It was blocked off by a fence but had a clear view of the hotel.The main hotel and it's facilities could be used by any of the other 2 complexes,in fact when we stayed in the Sun Gardens all they had was a very small snack kiosk which more or less forced you to go into the main hotel if you wanted something more substantial.
thanks for the replies, looks like they should be ok, unless any one knows any different.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.