Hi

partner is flying out to this hotel next thursday for 2wks on his own.... couldn't get the time off work and he is in desparate need of a holiday!!

We have stayed in egypt before at the coral sea resort and it was a fab holiday!!!! Being a man though my OH booked this holiday without actually checking out the reviews and what i have looked at is not too hot!!!! If anyone has stayed here lately can you give him some reassurance that he has not made a BIG mistake ...or at the very least give me a laugh :rofl

He is planning on trying to get his open PADI certificate...tried diving last time here and loved it...Does anyone have advice as to the best place to book with... knowing him he would walk into the first shop and pay the price they quoted!!

If all else fails can anyone tell me if I can get a flight out there myself (will have to travel from Glasgow) and spend a few days with him to hold his hand....not that he would tell me he needs it..but you know men...

If anybody will be in sharm diving at this time maybe you can give him a shout out and direct him to the best stops...

Best highlight of the holiday for me if i cant get over for a few days will be having the remote control and all the lovely handbags that i KNOW he will not forget to buy me...

Ta very much

Donna :wave: