Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
THIS LINK will take you to the company web site

hope this helps

wizard
Hi,

I did wonder how long before peeps started enquiring about these apartments :P I booked here direct for 2 weeks last September as I go to Napa several times a year and usually stay in this area of Napa known as Macronissos.

As you would expect with them being virtually brand new they're fantastic apartments, it's actually an Aparthotel in the true sense of the word because you have apartment type accom ie: fridge, cooker etc. but all the facilities of a hotel, our deal included breakfast which was huge buffet affair with a HUGE choice. There are 2 restuarants on site plus a mini mart (V V expensive) There is a Gym and indoor pool and the large outdoor pool is made up of different depth pools with beautiful bridges over it. Plus a pool bar. Plenty of sun beds, tables etc.

The Paradise has only just been opened up to the UK market in 2006 via Thomson holidays, it is and was only open to the German tourist market until now. As such we were very much in the minority on our hol (only 4 other Brits) but the Germans and Ukranians were all on an All Inclusive basis (not my cup of tea....to many good places to eat out :lol: )

We had a one bedroom apt and they do studios, it was very large with a veranda and they're all in blocks around the site named after fruits. They're all 2 storey buildings only with 4/6 in a block. Nice gardens, nice new furniture and the BEST shower I've ever come across abroad :D
Cooking facilites are minimal with only 2 halogen rings and very little cooking equip but perfectly adequate and a full size fridge. A TV which did pick up the BBC. Plenty of wardrobe space and cupboards too.

All in all a lovely place and highly recommended. They did have "Animators" on site who kept the children occupied during the day (although I assume they'll have to employ some english speaking one's because they were all German or Nordic last year) They also put on entertainment in the evening (again not really my cup of tea)

I did post when I came back and if you want to look at the topics it will give you an idea of which area your in please take a look at

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=52828&highlight=paradise

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=52712&highlight=paradise

Hope all of that helps you somewhat.....you won't be disappointed and I would definitely go back. your also in my fav area of Ayia Napa which is a bonus.

Happy Hols
Sapph
p.s. if one of the moderators wants to add the Tsokkos Paradise in the review section I'll post this review and more on the Apartments :P
Saphire
would you plese do a hotel report for the members on THIS LINK

thanks

wizard
Ta much for the info sapphire.
I have just returned from Cyrpus. I booked Thomson Tsokkos Paradise for 2 weeks and left and transferred to Tasia Maris hotel after 3 days.

The food quality is extremely poor and the hotel is over a hour walk from the main location of the resort.

Apartments are clean but the pool was never cleaned. The entertainment is in German but if you enjoy mixing with the germans and listening to Bob builder in german and now eating this hotel is for you.

I highly recommend TASIA MARIS HOTEL! Stay clear of TSSOKKOS PARADISE
Hi Kaslouise,
Pleased you enjoyed the Tasia,were back for the 9th time on 3rd Sept. Have you posted in the Hotel Reviews ???
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.