Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Turkey 2010
8 Posts
i would look around marmaris or hisaronu olu deniz that sounds like what you want :sun2
You could have a look at Gumbet. Parkim Palace is a nice hotel, right on the beach and right in the centre of the resort. There is entertainment most nights as far as I know.

Gumbet can be lively with plenty of nightlife but there are also lots of quieter places away from bar street, you could also go into nearby Bitez for a relaxing day or laid back evening. It is also just 10 minutes form Bodrum with its shops, bars and restaurants and the little buses run every 5 - 10 minutes 24 hours a day so it is very easy to get to and from. The resort is just 40 minutes from the airport by car, less than an hour by coach transfer, which is a bonus if you don't want a long transfer time.

If you want to know anything else just ask.

Kedi
Hi Kedi

Were going to Parkim Ayaz in Gumbet next month was wondering about a good Turkish bath nearby as i heard the parkim one was costly and not as good as others. how much would you expect to pay for a turkish bath?

thanks ;)
The Nirvana Turkish bath is highly recommended, it isn't far from Parkim Ayaz. I'm not sure of the price though.

Here is a link to their website:

http://www.nirvanaspaclub.com

Kedi
looks nice shame the site i under construction. Thanks Kedi :wave:
Angie,Email the hotel and ask for a quiet room NOT facing a wall!
Its a great hotel but there is a lot of noise from the surrounding bars ,including the hotels Cozzy bar.
The Parkim side is quieter than the Ayaz side. :sun2
Thanks jaytrip

I have been reading recent reviews apparently a lot of complaints about allocated rooms and having to pay to upgrade :(
I emailed them weeks ago about keeping our room on till 6pm which was £20 or £40 till 10pm as our flight is 00:55hrs checked with TC today to see if i could do through them which was £20 to 8pm but ended up they couldnt do this .
Think i might drop em a line to confirm keeping room on & ask for quiet room although my invoice states these requirements of balcony ,seaview & quiet room. Fingers crossed we dont get a dodgy room as this is me n hubs 1st holiday together in 11 yrs without the kids so wouldnt want anything to spoil it.

:tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.