EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
Bookings have been slower this year, but I have found that they have picked up slightly in the past 10 days, and have taken several bookings in the past couple of weeks, both for my own apartment, and for some of the others on my web site.

Hopefully, this summer season will not suffer due to the fears of bird flu, and people will continue to travel to Turkey on holiday.

The other thing to remember, is that in the past few years, more and more people have bought in Turkey, with the idea of renting, so there is far more competition out there, than ever before.

Jo
Hi jo2beans

Thanks for the reply. Im looking forward to getting over to Turkey soon
A friend with a gulet is reporting a lot of cancellations. Bookings are well down this year. People are saying either it's bird flu or they are finding flights more expensive especially from other european countries. Hope it picks up soon. I think the bird flu worries for Turkey must soon subside as it's popping up all over the place and Turkey won't be any more of a risk than many other countries.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.