Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
TV advice
6 Posts
If the TV is picking up the spanish programmes, then I am presuming it is the "right" TV, as Lanzarote went digital a good while ago and only tellys with a tnt box can get the programmes. If it was an old telly then you wouldn't be picking up any terrestrial TV at all.

Perhaps look at the Lanzarote Gazette online, where you will find adverts for satellite/tv engineers who can advise you better?

HTH
Hi Madsue - thanks for your advice. I think it is a really old TV so I'm not sure it would have had this "tnt" box. The previous owners are taking out of the duplex so we'll never know!! I'll look at the Gazette online and get an engineer to look at it for us. Thanks again!
Well, I know you can't get terrestrial tv on the old tellys which don't have the tnt box in, so was assuming it must be a correct telly :) Hope you get someone via the Gazette. Not sure if I'm allowed to recommend anyone to you via this website, I'm afraid.
Your recommendation will be fine Madsue :tup
Thanks Glynis :)

I have always used Satellite Gary and am very happy with his service. I see in the August Gazette (page 14) he has a small website! If you do use him, please mention my name!! There are obviously other people who can help, depending of course on what you actually require :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.