General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Hi :D

I've just done a Google :D and come up with these for you...

CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE

Philippa :D
Had my to "done" at the beginning of the year and they both complained about a bitof a "dead" arm, but had no other side effects (beyond the younger one actually passing out - not too clever with needles!)
I would suggest you give him a spoonful of Calpol about an hour before you go (nurse at our practice suggested this said it would help) My son had a sore arm soon after but I hadn't given him anything before hand.
Hi, Katie (8) had Typhoid in one arm and Hep A in the other, about 4 weeks ago. The Typhoid arm was slightly sore for just over 24 hours but she was fine. (We got a friend round to play so it took her mind off it).
Think it hurt me more than it did her! my arm felt a bit strange for about 48 hours.
Thanks for the advice, getting a friend round is a good idea.
Laurence
My 6 year old was Jabbed last month for the Dom Rep, he complained of a dead arm for a couple of hours, but nothing after that.
We (2 adults and 2 children) all had ours beginning of April, we were all fine apart from my daughter who had a really sore arm for a few days but I think its just because it must have hit her muscle but the rest of us just had a slight dead arm for a few hours.

Nothing major to worry about and I certainly wouldn't let it deter you from getting it.

It's not bad at all honest! :wink:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.