Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Hi, food, buses and taxi's are all really cheap in Tunisia. The excursions we did only through our tour reps and I think they were very much the same everywhere except if you organised one privately then you could set a deal direct with them. Although the boat trips we did, we managed to knock them down quite abit as they wanted our custom. The drinks in Tunisia is a different story. it is a muslim country and they dont really drink much, but their own beer is not too bad, but as for spirits if you drink them then I would advise you to buy some duty free and take that with you and just buy your mixers which are ok, but they do sell their own brands but everybodies tastes are different so you would have to make your own mind up. The wine isn't too bad either but it all depends what you enjoy to drink. There are supermarkets selling alcohol dotted about so you would have to see what takes your fancy. But once again Tunisia is very cheap and a lovely friendly country.I've been 6 times now and absolutely love it, and alot of the other members on this forum have been back several times. :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.