Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
UK Fans
7 Posts
the voltage isn't a problem, the owners may be as you will be doing them out of the cost of A/C and using their electricity [unless you have a meter

yasus
wizard
Thanks for the swift reply. I'll probably take a cheapo over and if it's confiscated no problem.

Kaleneektah!

Baz
all a fan will do is blow the warm air around better off just getting the air con or get a mozzy net and put over the window and leave windo open at night
or why not look at the usb fans on amazon they work off a usb wall plug that can be bought off ebay or amazon very cheep
Black PC USB Retro Office Desk Fan - PC, Laptop, Mac only £7.99
may be better for taking in your hold luggage
Or hire a couple fans when you are there. Personally I would go for A/C, one of the most imporant parts of a holiday is a good night's sleep.
Thanks for the replies. In Kos last year I woke up most nights absolutely freezing due to the air conditioning, and until I opened the balcony doors each morning it felt like being at home!

Thanks for all of the suggestions.

Baz
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.