Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Football fans
36 Posts
just dont be sporting a celtic shirt tho :lol:
Fantastic, looks like this could become our new local!!! :yipee I will be in there on saturday 11th August watching my beloved Gers against my birth town team of St Mirren. what a way to start my 2 week holiday 8)

Craig :glynis
Dont suppose they will show the Celtic games !!!!!!
If theyre watching rangers they aint football fans- like watching a pub league sunday match :lol: :lol:
Have to say Bryn, i thought about putting that, but the head told me not to !!!!!

I know what you mean though....................only joking Craigy999.
Come on then bryn what team do you so call support!! or are you one of the clan that classes MAN U :yuck as your local team along with all the other 50,000 so called fans that probably do not even know where manchester is and have only seen them play on Sky tv :lol:

as for sunday league football at least we play with a bit of passion, and not just for the money

Up the Gers
:yipee
Fair comment Craigy999, i am a Luton boy born and bred and will always support them. I have always followed Celtic as well, was in your new home time two weeks ago for the friendly.

I have been in the Rangers club in Corby on a few occasions, and never had trouble, so i will visit the Ibrox bar in Maramris..................without my Celtic shirt !!!!!!
Now now boys and girls just leave the Teddy Bers alone .With a name like Bluepeter, comments like that ,could make me upset .
:lol: Come on the Gers :yipee
I suppose someone has to support them !!!!!!

It was funny really at the Peterborough v Celtic friendly, as they had thousands of scarfs with the hoops on one half and BLUE the other...............never sold any !!!!

We offered them 50p for the lot to take them off their hands !!! :hyper
Just back from the Ibrox bar here ın Marmarıs, I would advıse nobody to go ınto ıt wıth a cletıc scarf on them 'haha' ıts a real teddy bear bar, couldn,t get movıng ın ıt tonıght and guess what the teddy bears WON YEHA
There is one in tenerife ,and outside on the wall is a sign like a no entry road sign with a celtic strip and a red X across it , they get the message ,cant wait to see the one in Marmaris.Ever since Tuguy played for the gers ,there have been a lot of turkish support for them.

Bluepeterno1
I swear you wıll love ıt, only thıng ıs ıf you want to see a match make sure your there early as ıts full every nıght ( packed tonıght 3 hours before kıck off
Thanks for that information, I will be there in October, my friends are going to Marmaris 6th Oct I'll tell them to lok out for you Craigy.

wgipk.
craigy999 I knewI would get a response to that!! I am actually a 40 year Spurs fan through thick and thin (and theres been a lot of thin). Hope we can get into champs league this year though.
Craigy, we discovered this bar in May. Maybe see you there on the 11th, we fly out from Glasgow on the 10th.
Bryn get your money on them Yids finishing above the Gooners !!!!
I will be thats for sure.
Phew thank god for that Bryn, if there's one team I can't stand its Man U well bar Celtic ( sorry Micko1962 :-) )
I used to like the spurs back in the Ricky Villa, Ossie Ardilies. hoddle and waddle days (spurs are on their way to Wembley, ah those were the days)

I am sure you will qualify for Europe, champs league not so sure!!

Micko, I never went to the P'boro v Celtic game but heard reviews that the hoops fans put on a bit of a display??
What did you think of the posh now we are classed as the Chelsea of league 2 with our multi millionaire chairman!

Lizzy b, I fly out on the 9th August and will be in the ibrox bar but as reports suggest it will be packed so may have to have my name and an arrow above my head for you to spot me :-)

wgipk did you mean 6th August??

Anyway which ever team you support hope you all have a successful and trouble free season.

Craig
I'll forgive you this time Craigy !!!!!!

I personally cant stand Man U, or the Gooners (wembley 88 what a day) i actually do fancy Spurs to get a champs league spot this season, bringing in some decent players there now.

Seen a bit of trouble after the game, not sure what was going on, but were told there was a few Corby lads waiting for them outside - how true that is i dont know - but whatever it was it was uncalled for.
Posh were a class above us in first half, really surprised me and they must be a strong fancy for promotion on that display.

I shall still be following my beloved Luton, who also look to be doing good business in players at the moment, apart from selling their best player Leon Barnett to WBA for £3m................big loss.

Well we fly out on the 13th, never know we might meet up at some stage for a drink.

Have a good one either way OK.
spurs to finish above the gooners,only if your viewing the league table upside down, :rofl and as for the yids playing in the champions league :swear :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.