Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Football fans
36 Posts
its hard to not agree with those points,im just hoping wenger will stay and the kids will put on a good show,the bookies have made us 10/1,i thought that was a very good price.
The level of football support in turkey is unbelievable .When Tuguy was playing for Rangers , I was at glasgow airport waiting to fly out to Marmaris ,when I saw Tuguy ,I was wearing a polo shirt with the rangers crest on it, Tuguy spotted me and came over to me shook my hand and had a long conversation with me about Rangers ,Turkey ,a real nice man . When I got to Turkey we were in the burger king next to tansas and I was wearing a rangers top ,A young girl behind the counter who was taking my order ,said to me Glasgow Rangers ,you know Tuguy ,I said of course i know Tuguy he is my very good cousin ,he came to the airport last night ,to shke my hand and wish me a good flight.Which was nearly true :) well all of a sudden all the staff were round about me singing rangers songs ,patting me on the back ,the manager wouldent let me pay for my meal. Felt like a king. :D
Credit to the kids, they done OK last season. But i would be surprised if having Henry about was a great boost for them, with him gone it will not be the same. Personally i think it was good business by the board to let him go as i think he was losing it anyway. Ljungberg will be a big loss as will Aliadiere.

Good luck next season anyway, will be nice to see the usual 2 horse race widened to 5, with Liverpool, Spurs and yourselves joining the other two.
well all of a sudden all the staff were round about me singing rangers songs ,patting me on the back ,the manager wouldent let me pay for my meal. Felt like a king.

Well bluepeter1 I suppose you need some compensation being a blue nose :lol: :lol:

Lynn
The Happy Hibby :lol:
Now we are hovering at just below the belt line.. we all know your only jealous :-) i shall have to have a word with my friends the old jam tarts put one over the hibbees on the first day of the season :-)
Hi Craigy

hubbys a jambo :lol:
You have that right Lynn,and proud to be one. I would bet money there are only a handfull of turks could sing the fields of athenry (or as we know it the filds of fat henry) :lol: :P
jealous ?????

Of what exactly ???
Sorry but where exactly is the pub not sure where Poınt Centre is.
Cheers :P
Piont centre ıs at the cross roads across from the Taj Mahal ındıan restuartant, Ibrox bar ıs behınd behınd the Poınt centre on the beach, ıt is sıgn posted on the beach at t hıs area,
Rangers 2 Chelsea 0 :lol: :P

Bluepeterno1
Thanks for that, look forward to having an effes or two there on Tuesday night.
:lol:
Gonna be in Marmaris from 13 to 27 aug

Northern Ireland play on 22 aug does anyone think they will show the game in the ibrox bar, or anyone know anywhere i could get to watch this match
If anywhere is going to show the NI match in Marmaris it will be the Ibrox bar, the bar was full every night of Rangers fans from N.I. and Scotland, make sure if you visit to read the guest book and of coarse sign it, you might have to ask a waiter for it.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.