Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
right you will no doubt get conflicting advice but hear is mine you will be spoiled for choice for who to go to but the good thing is persons like myself have already done the donkey work for you and its free,me and my girl wanted a big diamond ring id promised her one day to swop for the h.samuels one she had, we spent our time at the one's you mentioned and more ,some had a couple of visits in the end we picked gurus why? because they seemed more profesional and the guy has a bigger vault with jewels to look at than the queen of england,your not pressured this guy has lots of british clients,we had 3 vsits before we actually got down to picking a ring ,what did we get?we got.6diamond set into a white gold ring it looks the part the cost about 420 go it valued in the north of england not london were it would be more and the valuation is 1500 we also bought a tiffany bangle 18c gold with the white gold screws around it for my 13 year old daughter 110 so there you are hows that for a bit of info? good luck steve
My advice would be to go anywhere but Chandras.
Sarah I would tell you to go to Ashoka ...I was in with him in november and I have to say the rings in there were out of this world .....the other two you mentioned have had bad reviews on the forum this while back ....hope this helps you ...........colleen
duplicate question. You will find info and your first question
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=65870&start=360
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.