Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
You're daughter may already have her seat allocated if she's leaving tomorrow.

You could get her some Rescue Remedy from Boots. It's herbal & comes in both pastilles & liquid with a dropper. It's good for anxiety.

Hopefully once she's on the plane, which will be spacious & have seat back TV'S she'll settle down straight away. The flight attendants will be round with drink, snacks & meals so plenty to keep her occupied.

Let us know how she gets on.
Here is a seat map http://thebasource.com/seatmaps/789/8f42j39w127y.html The plane for BA109 is a 787-9 , the seating in economy is 3-3-3 except the last row , you can select your seat free of charge 24 hours before departure , just go into manage my booking , you can change the pre selected seat you have been allocated depending on what's left !!
I flew economy with BA to Dubai in October. We did get the last row of 2.Its unlikely to still be there as a choice now though. I think she would be better now getting seats nearer to the front. Take a bottle of water into the plane. BA is now getting very into cost cutting and may just supply a little cuplet of water. No snacks now apart from the second meal which may be a fun sized chocolate.
I agree with Glynis re Rescue Remedy. I have used it myself when I found I had a panicky flight after years of no problems. The following flight was fine after using Rescue Remedy.
I have made up a play list on my ipod of soothing music specifically to use to help sleep on planes. I put the sound right down and it helps relax me, even i I dont sleep.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.