Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
You could still have the transfers and get a refund for accommodation and book with someone else if they don't have anything suitable?
Im looking at alternative accomodation on other sites and I can't find anything. We booked the Imren because it was really close to everything. The Nomad is 2.5km away and isn't suitable for is. We can't really afford to put out any extra money at the moment. Travel republic want me to phone them today but I don't want to phone until I know exactly what I am doing. :cry

Just found the George and Dragon Hotel which would only be another £18??
George and Dragon is in a great location and has a fantastic restaurant !
The George and the Dragon it is the apartments and not the beach hotel. The apartments are just behind the beach hotel and have their own pool and are approx 100mts from the beach. I found the website http://www.georgedragonapart.com and they look really good and has the central location we are after.

Thank you for the websites. I will have a look. :)

Even though I have booked my transfers through travel republic. I can get my transfers to take me to any hotel as long as I make travel republic aware of this?? We leave in 3 weeks aswell!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.