General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
ey up, kids, not helping the original poster, but, yep, I googled about turkey being in europe and came up with .... it is in asia ! ( well, as jay says 90 % ) anyway, back to the original question, In my humble opinion, looking further afield this year is an idea, last summer, we had a great holiday in fuengirola, d,i,y, private apartment, school hols, cost with flights, £1400 for me, hubby and ( then) 7yr old daughter, we spent about £ 1000 in 2 weeks .
This may we are going all inclusive to jamaica for 2 weeks for £2,470, so I really think that maybe you should just price up long haul.
cheers,
juby
Your probably right about being in both Asia and Europe, but what im trying to say is your comment of
Turkey have not applied to be in the EU.
is wrong, if you google 'when did Turkey apply to be in the EU', you will find out i am right.

Just goes to show that not all you read on HolidayTruths is true.
This thread was supposed to be about "value for money family holidays abroad" not Turkish politics. But since the original poster does not appear to have come back it may as well be closed. At least we have managed to agree where Turkey is - which is always a good idea if for travel site!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.