Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
varna VIP lounge
11 Posts
lal wrote:
has anyone got any infomation, price etc, on varna airport website it states someone will do all the hard work of booking you in at the airport etc

It tells you on the website, lal - €60.

The price for making use of the VIP hall, including drinks, is 60 EUR, VAT included

Baldur.
many thanks Baldur didnt see any prices, now to work out if its worth paying for the convenience
We've never had a problem at Varna coming home, because we prefer to go by taxi, and get there before the coaches and be first at the check in.

Pain free, and we get first choice of the seats in the waiting area or the roof.

Peter
Can I assume that price is per person? If so it's not worth it.

Patka
last year we were behind a group of about 20 that were slightly the worse for wear and couldnt find their passports, but E60 pp is a bit much
lal wrote:
last year we were behind a group of about 20 that were slightly the worse for wear and couldnt find their passports, but E60 pp is a bit much

I'd expect a €60 charge to include at least a takeaway 50 litre polybarrel of Rakia/Mastika...... ;)
Ill invite you all pliska brandy sounds good
Hi Baldur.

Surely for 60 euro they would deliver the barrel to your own address in Dobrich :rofl :rofl :rofl
Hi Mondeo,
mondeo wrote:
Surely for 60 euro they would deliver the barrel to your own address in Dobrich

Stoyan at the village kazan (distillery) already does......for much less than €60. :cheers :glynis
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.