Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi Roswell, it is definitely a dolmus/taxi jobbie to get into Altinkum and they will still be running frequently when you come out.

Les
Thanks Les. Have you stayed in this hotel?

How much is the dolmus and are the taxis very expensive and do they run quite late in the evening? This is our first time to Turkey so we know nothing!!
Hi Roswell, we've not stayed here as we actually LIVE out here. The dolmus will be really cheap but I don't know the cost of taxis but can ask tomorrow when we're down that way. I will ask about your hotel on one of the local forums.

Les
Thanks - any info gratefully received! You lucky thing living out there! No grey skies and rain for you lol!
We only changed our holiday recently - we were going to Djerba but didn't like stuff the hotel had introduced so we swapped it to Turkey. We mainly chose the holiday due to the look of the hotel (so I hope it's good) and we know nothing about Atinkum or Didim or what's around so anything you can tell us would be great.
I've brought forward the Altinkum Discussion and Questions for you to have a look at. With regards getting to Prienne and Miletos, you would find these easier to get to by either hiring a car or going on an organised trip, there are plenty of trip firms on Ataturk Boulevard.

Les
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.