Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
Hi there.
We went to Santo Tomas last June, and loved it. We didn't stay at the Victoria Playa though. There is an ATM around 2 or 3 minutes walk from your hotel. There are a couple of bars nearby, one being quite popular with a mini disco every night, followed by some entertainment - singing/dancing. Many of the restaurants are linked to hotels/apartments - I'd guess that there are around 10-12 altogether. Some are excellent. There's also a mini-golf course too! And 2 supermarkets.
Santo Tomas is very quiet, and most people wouldn't change it! There is no through road - it comes to a dead-end near your hotel. The beach is lovely, and is backed by a long, buggy friendly promenade, dotted with the odd playground toy - climbing frames and rockers. I think its one of the most child-friendly resorts we have been to.
If you have any further questions, I'll try to rack my brains, as it's been 12 months since we went.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.