Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
If you have heard a rumour on the grapevine then I suggest you contact the agent with your concern.

I assume you have made a booking. If it was me I would be seeking a reassurance from them that there is no problem rather than listening to gossip.

fwh
Hi

We stayed at the Villa Coral Sun in October last year and it was fine, no problems at all (family of 5). The villa was maybe a bit stark but wonderfully private, in a lovely quiet area and just a stones throw from the sea caves . Enjoy!
I have contacted Villa Parade and there is a problem with the drains at Villa Coral Sun
as Villa Parade could not offer another villa on the same dates we have opted for a full refund

this is not the best result as it means we will not have a trip to Cyprus this year, but at least
we got our deposit back :cry
We stayed at this villa in April....and were so disappointed. The drains were only one small part of our complaint to Villa Parade upon our return home. :-(
janem

This problem with the drains was only the last problem in a list of little niggles
villa coral sun was the third villa that we had booked all with various little problems

yorkie2 :think
Yorkie2

The list of complaints we had about Coral Sun was huge..... could go on and on!!! Have never had a problem with villas in coral bay prior to this. Hoping to go again in a few weeks, but using a different company who we have happily used in the past - fingers crossed! :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.