America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
vista cay
5 Posts
Ive had to check on Google Earth where Vista cay is,looks like a new complex near the Convention Centre,its looks about a mile walk to the convention centre where the I Ride buses stop for sea world and I Drive shops and Restaurants,Depending what time of the year you go that may be a long walk in the Heat,To Get to Disney Parks i think Would be best to use taxi's looking at the complex you stopping i would say most people there would use Cars to get there and get around,Theres the I ride trolley which goes up and down I drive its looks like your nearest Stop is number 28...your complex is across from the convention centre but how far the stop is not 100% sure,hope you have a great stay..

http://www.iridetrolley.com/index.html
Hi,

I have stayed at Vista Cay twice, it really is paradise, huge appartment, lovely pool, nice and quite.... :wave:

Now the down side for you - Without a car you are going to struggle, it is 1.5 miles to Point Orlando which is on I-Drive. You are only a 10 miniute drive from the Universal and IOA park, but not walkable. :tongue

The public is located next door, but will still take 10 mins or so to walk there, everywhere is further than it looks in the States.

I think all the appartments have free wireless access, which is good, and no keys required to enter, a six code digi combo will get you in.

I think a bus stops at the top on universal bulvd, but never caught myself.

If you can drive, get a car, otherwise it might be a bit of a slog..... :tongue

Let me know if you want to know anything else. ;)
Sorry to jump on your thread Gaz but got a couple of questions for Richard.I,m staying at the Vista Cay next July and was wondering if there are safes in the apartment and also do they have a PC in the apartment or is it just the PC's in the communal area?.

PS.
Gaz
If youre stuck for a lift and i'm out there same time as you youre welcome to hitch a lift with us.
No safes in the appartments/villas, there use to be pc's in the appartments, but now most of them just have wireless signals.

There is a PC lounge in the clubhouse which is free....

ENJOY, you lucky lucky pepole......
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.