Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Well apart from one kind member giving me details of an apartment on Ave de las Palmermas no one else seems to know.Perhaps I should re-do my request and ask for members own views on where we should go next year (twice at least)BUT must be on the flat,remember my breathing !
There must be someone somewhere who can help !!!
Come on folks,its getting near holiday time again,yes I know the snow has not arrived yet but its nice to think of next year and Benal,lazy days,fine wine and beer,bacon roll,I wish my Lotto numbers would come up. :?:

Please help.

GDE :cry:
Sorry, but if that apartment is near Montemar Station and a 10 min walk to Carihuela beach, then the area is not flat.

Once you leave the promenade and head inland, then there are some quite steep inclines.

Sanjiiiiiiiiiiiiii
have a look at
http://www.holiday-rentals.co.uk
also
http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk
have used holiday rentals,for belamadena,but our apartment,was at benal beach,so therefore up a hill.
they are worth a look,to see if theres anything,in the area you are looking for.
hope you find something
tracy
Thank you all for your assistance,I will have a look,as long as there are no hills.

Cheers

GDE
Definitely flat are Los Boliches, Fuengirola and La Cala so take a look at those places too.
Once again thanks,I have fairly got you all going now.
Will have a look, dont ask me why but Benalmadena just seems like a magnet to me,hills or no hills.

Cheers

GDE
I know you want a private apartment, but you might do well to look at Benal Beach apartments. I stayed there when I was first in Benlamadnea in the process of buying my own place, (which is on a hill or I would have offered it to you).

The pool and garden areas are excellent and the complex is adjacent to Paloma Park which, if you like gardens etc, is a nice place to spend some time. I also found accomodation there relatively cheap.

It is within easy walking distance of Palm Tree Avenue and close to the Paseo Maritimo, so it would seem ideal for you, other than it being a complex.

You can read what others say about it in the reviews on this website by following this link:

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/holiday_truths/hotel_reviews/2042/Benal%20Beach%20Apartments/
Well Jay Jay we did look at Benal Beach but were not impressed.
Much prefer Palm Tree Avenue or beyond,thanks anyway.
Iam still waiting for someone who knows of an apartment in Palm Tree Avenue for rental, I hope I get a reply this week as the clock is ticking fast as it eats into the hours and then days of 2007.

GDE :cry: :cry: :cry:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.