Camping and Caravanning UK and Europe

Discussions regarding camping and caravanning in the UK and the rest of Europe.
be aware that 1st week of June is school holidays so may be busier ...

we have been doing French Eurocamp type holidays for about 6 years now

we tend to go to the sites close to Disneyland so I can get my Disney fix lol ! we usually drive via eurotunnel ( using tesco deals)

have also been to a site in Brittany and going again this June half term,to Les Mouettes. taking the overnight ferry Plymouth - Roscoff

we have also stayed @ Cisano / San Vito in Lake Garda which is a stunning part of the world :tup

i suggest checking out all the websites like eurocamp / siblu / thompson alfresco etc ,as it will list what onsite facilities etc there are and whats to see and do nearby

happy planning
We went to Les Menhirs in Carnac with Eurocamp (Matthews and Keycamp go there too) a few years ago and it was a great site. It is 5 minutes walk from the centre of Carnac Plage and a lovely beach and it was great for the children.
Hi, like all the others say try eurocamp, keycamp, canvas holidays & vacansoleil - they all provide tents/mobile homes on campsites throughout europe, we have been doing it for years, you can book cheap flights & hire car if you do not fancy driving -or the sites at Lake Garda(bella italia) or in Argeles sur mer in France are good for using public transport,hope this helps.www.auto-europe.com/co.uk are cheap for car hire.
Europe
Great West or East there's lots of choice
You don't say whether you are seasoned campers with your own kit but reading between the lines I'd say no

So take a look at Eurocamp/sites etc

if you feel you need English company then stick with a UK based company not Vacan Soleil etc

WE have been camping and caravanning across Europe for the last 20 years (in fact we honeymooned with Eurocamp) so as long as you find a 4-5 star campsite you will find them better than here in the UK.

Enjoy

I know we will with our 4 weeks in France and Spain this year
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.