Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
everywhere in PDB is within a 15 minute walk of the centre.The waterpark is at the top end of the resort and about 10 minutes walk from the central area of the resort.

The cost 3 years ago was about 12 Euros,I think they did a family ticket.

If you are staying in PDB then you are best of going early before all the coach trips arrive as there will be no or little queues and then you can also get a pass out and go bak later when the coaches have gone home and again avoid the queues.
Hi just got back from pdb.if you buy your tickets at the water park
the cost is 15 euro an adult and 8 euro per child.We went on sunday
and found it quite quiet,we bought our tickets through the hotel we stayed at and saved 1 euro per person :) have fun
hi stitch I have sent you a reply via private message regarding the whereabouts of the water park on the map I sent you.
As for the cost ..we paid 14 euros per adult 2 years ago.we bought our tickets at the phone box place just down road from palm garden apts.
Also we didnt go early morning , we waited till later in the morning as it was open until 6pm we had plenty of time there
Was wondering mackem67 if you could send me details too please. ta muchly . :D
Hi Guigi, I have sent you a private message with the map and the palm garden and water park marked on it.
I stayed at the same apartments 2 years ago and loved them. They have their own crazy golf but its very small.
The best crazy golf we found was on the road towards figuretas(spelling)
on left hand side of road it has big trampolines and golf :)
Hi... agree with you there the mini golf was really good... we used it a lot... my little one loved it.... :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.