Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
Water Parks
30 Posts
can anyone tell me how much the water parks cost
Shackyl
Keith Prowse are now doing a ticket with the water park included. If they are doing it most other companies will start doing it too.
bought my pa tickets from thompson they are doing a deal just now but water park not included can you buy tickets for water park at this end
i also bought my tickets for port aventura through thomsons but only got the 20% discount off the price of the ticket for caribe water park but when i go in two weeks its only the indoor area that is open! paid £47 each ticket as my son is classed as an adult as he is over 12!
When does the outdoor part of costa caribe open then?
as far as i know it doesnt open until 15th may,(thats the out door area)as i have just missed it by a couple of days and it closes 30 september 06 according to seligo
We will be flying out on the 14th May so can live with missing 1 days of no water park, however wondering if anyone knew what the water temp would be like at this time of year. Would it be a little on the cold side or will this be late enough in the season for the water to be at a decent temperature?
going on 16th may so that will be great,,thanks for the info!
hi
i went to one in salou in 1996 cant remember name of it it was not the one at portaventura
Is this the one ? http://www.aquopolis.es/

Kath HT Admin
yeah that looks like it 8)
Hey guys and girls, we are going to Salou on the 3rd July and wondering where the best waterparks were, price isnt really a problem but I understand Portaventura things is a good route to go. Ive been on google earth and found that there was a large one to the East of the resort a bit away from the coast looks good but its only aerial shot anyone help me out?!
just got back from salou aqualipse water park is quality i didn`t have time to go to the one at portaventura but if its half as good as aquapolis it will be worth going to
Hi,

Just returned from Salou and had a great time. Went to Aquapolis (La Pineda) too and had a great day there. It is 21.50euros to get in but that includes a Sealion and Dolphin show.

Not sure about Costa Caribe waterpark but was told by several people in Salou that the Aquapolis is a big park although a bit dearer. To get into Costa Caribe (Portaventura) it is 19.50euros (without discount).

I hope this is off help.

Sue
I would recommend Aquopolis. I haven't been to the one in Salou but I've been to the one in Benidorm, The zip wire ride is wicked! I've seen Costa Caribe from the top of Dragon Khan & it looks a bit pants if you like the big scary slides.
Which is the one by Portaventura? Is that the caribe place?
I visited Costa Caribe got our 20% discount with Portaventura tickets.
Sorry cany remember the price but still thought it good value at the time.
Park was not great been to better.
Nice and clean with a great outside wave pool.
The slides were pretty basic with 1 ride which holds 5 people in a bit different.
Costa Caribe has an indoor area if your unlucky with your weather.
All in all i wish i had listened to the views of this site rather than my wife.
Maybe we will be back to try out Aquopilis.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.