Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Water parks
6 Posts
Hi Ruth

I cant help with the distance between your (New) allocated hotel, (as you dont mention which resort it is in)-but it's complete rubbish- that you cant pay upon arrival - you can!. Although it is more or less the same price- (what you would pay booking - via the shops which organise such day trips!)- and that includes transport. There are a number of these shops jotted around resorts. From what I can remember we payed £20E per adult, and 10e child (Under 14).- You could also get 2/3/7 day passes at a reduced price! - (Direct from park)- but obviousely you would have to sort your own transport out (Ideal if your hiring a car!)

It took us about an hour and half from sidari - by coach

There also another water park atropolis (Spelling?), this is the same price- but it's all inclusive (Food and drink inc)- but not as big or spectacular as aqualand. (This is 20 minutes transport from sidari)

Hopefully someone else will be along who can tell you the distance- which resort is your hotel situated in? Then maybe I can give you a rough idea!

We loved aqualand so much- we booked 3 times (Apparantly its the 3rd largest in europe)

Enjoy

Belly!
Hi Belly

Thanks for your help, I guessed you could pay but needless to say I don't think the company we've booked for like me, after having kicked up a fuss about being moved.

The new hotel is in Kontogialos -Pelekas, Corfu.

thanks again
Ruth
Ruthw

This hotel has apparently come under new ownership and has just been re-furbished too.

Check the Aquis Group web-site

From reading reports it seems it only opened on the 15th April and it seems a nice hotel with a professional approach.

It is situated on practically on Pelekas beach and is much nearer to Aqualand than your previous booking.

Like I suggested before you must check out the other Forum I mentioned where is a big ongoing topic on this hotel. One Forum member is actually staying there at the moment and answering questions !! A lot of useful information for you.

Nothing so far on getting to Aqualand but discussions on taxis and buses to Corfu town ...it is a 3km walk to the local bus so it seems that taxis may be necessary.

Try an email direct to the hotel and ask them how guests can get to Aqualand
pelekas@aquisresorts.com

Dennis
Ruthw

Sorry but the topic I mentioned in my last post is for another hotel in the Aquis Group in the nearby resort of Agios Gordios.
iluvSanGeorge wrote:
where is a big ongoing topic on this hotel. One Forum member is actually staying there at the moment and answering questions !!

The same Message Board covers Pelekas; Glyfada as well as Ag.Gordios. Open a new topic in that Message Board and ask about the Pelekas one and about getting to Aqualand from the hotel. Someone will sure to know.

Dennis
Thanks for your help, I've emailed the hotel! regards
Ruth
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.