Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hi there

The Wet and Wild Aphrodite Waterpark in Paphos is open from April until mid November. There are several others all of which should be open at the beginning of April.

Happy splashing :D
Hi

Where are you staying in Cyprus?

The one is Ayia Napa is the best, such a good day out. I am of there in June, and will be def making a trip there-although won't be able to go on anything as I will be 6 months preg!!
I would of though it would be open beg of April.

Clare
:D
Staying in Paphos, i had a look on a couple of the water parks web sites but they where all miss leading, some said april then when i went onto the actual website it said May!!
Is anyone in Cyprus that knows?
Many thanks!!
we were in cyprus over easter last year that went from 5th april for two weeks we couldnt find one that was open and went allover island
Oh ,thats a shame! i was looking forward to visiting a water park!
What other activities did you fine to do in April?
every thing else was open we did all the useual.Troodos n stuff where u staying
Paphos! Is there any water sports to do in April?
yes we did them all banna boat,paragliding,jet skis everything :D
I lost the official waterworld web site, i have tried in vain to get it back but it keeps popping up a water sewage place :shock: its the website with the Gods popping up and down, and it makes noises on the site of splashes etc.

Thanks.
the rides look scary!!!! :shock:
Derwentrocker,
My children are 4 and 8 is there anything suitable for their ages at the waterpark?

gail........
im looking on the site now and u can see pictures and explanations of all the attractions.. so u could see what u thought there?
there does seem to be things for young children! xx
thanks caroline,
I will take another look.

gail.........
Hi Gailhell

waterworld is awsome, some of the rides are quite scary but mainly it is a must day day out for all of the family, there are a few rides for kids & an area specially for children where the trojan horse is,,,it a shallow paddling area near to the wave pool. the whole family will ahve a great day out.
wow, i really can't wait to go there now! :wink:
We've been to the waterparks in florida and were definitely not disappointed with waterworld.
We had a great day - Enjoy
thanks gazzy2k
I will definetly give it a go.

gail..............
waterworld is way better than wet and wild in Florida, we go every year and twice a week. Go on the hair raising orange slide with the huge drop fantastic.

yes there is ample of kids rides, all sectioned off so parents do not have wondering kids all over the park, eating and drinking all around the park as well.

50c on the bus wherever you get on, about £cy6 if in a cab, or drive there, free parking. About £14 to get in.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.