Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Water Parks
247 Posts
Yes you can't go wrong with Waterworld waterpark Agia Napa.... We go every year... :)
Take a peek at this... will get you in the mood.... make sure you have your sound on too...... gets you in even more of the mood :)
http://www.waterworldwaterpark.com/

Jess....
Gazzy2k,

We are booked into the Paschalia which is situated right behind that Protaras/Pernera Waterpark ... what is that waterpark like if you are advising folk not to go to it ?? eg, is it too Expensive, Not enough slides, Not Clean etc etc ??

We were going to go there a couple of times for convenience more than anything but not so sure now ??

We'll obviously go to the Agia Napa one as well .....

Anyone else have any views on the Protaras Waterpark ?? the more the merrier ...

Cheers
Have a look here then decide where to go, this shows all the waterparks.

Helenxx

http://www.unique-cyprus-holidays.com/waterparks.html
Sorry shoul have said in last post that I
found Fassouri Waterpark best of them all.

Helenxx
KKn

the waterpark in pernera is very small has only a few slides & costs the same to enter as waterworld,
In my opinion its not worth the entry fee when compared to waterworld or fassouri. But if you just want to chill for a few hours & get rid of the kids on slides !!!!!!!! it might be ideal for you....
Have to agree with Helen, the waterpark at Fassouri makes an excellent day out for all the family, whatever age you are, with rides to suit all.

We stay in Paphos and although there is one there, we still make the trip to Fassouri.

Enjoy yourselves whichever one you choose.

Best Regards
The waterpark in pernera is tiny in comparision and I would advise you to take a trip to waterworld its on the outskirts of Ayia Napa. We go there and it is a fab day. There is everything on site and when you enter for the day it really is the day as there is someting for everyone. Its great to have a day away from the beach also. If you get tired of water there is rally cars next door and that can be fun also
Thanks for your replies guys, i was on the website for that there to see if theres any attractions for toddlers (my daughters 2) and from the look of some of them, i think we might get away with her enjoying it ?

Can i ask from your experiences though ... are you allowed to take children of that age on the Inflatable Tyre Rides, not the large ones with the slides the smaller one?

the larger inflatable one that holds 3 people doesnt look too dangerous ... or does the pictures not do the ride justice ??
The park isn't just full of bigger rides & slides... there are some lovely pools (shallow) for toddlers with plenty of things for them to do too... one pool has little waterslides for the younger ones with water guns that fire out water etc etc... + little things they can float around on.... There's something for every age.... :)
Jess...
The waterpark just behind the Paschalia (taken from the hotel on the 4th floor)

http://www.askcy.com/cyprus/013waterpark.jpg
the water park at Ayia Napa is a must for my family
we have been going every year since the kids were 5 and 7
(now 12 + 14 :shock: )
last year i tried out the slides for the first time and i have to say it was brill!
Hi,

Do you know if the Fasouri waterpark has reduced price entry after a certain time of day? We are planning on hiring a car and it would be handy to chill out for an hour or so at the end of the day. Thanks
Hiya... check out this website http://www.fasouri-watermania.com/ You can always contact them off this and find out that way... Hope you have real player on your pc coz the video looks great!!
Jess....
Hiya All. Its been a while since Ive been on here - had to re-register.
We're off to Paphos in October, after previously visiting Protaras. Can anyone shed any light on the Waterpark in the area as Ive heard bad reports that it is very unsafe. Having two children, they are really keen to visit, but Im not sure if its safe enough.
Would appreciate any response.
Thanks
Jules :)
Hi jules, not sure where you got that report from but to my knowledge
the park is perfectly safe.
My son and daughter-in-law who live in Cyprus have been there many
times on their own and with various nieces and nephews when visiting.
The last time they were there was last month with my daughter-in-laws
brother, his wife and their two kids.
In September I'll be taking my grandchildren. My son wouldn't let us all do
that if it wasn't safe. :lol:

Helenxx
Hi.. If I was you.. if you are staying in Paphos it's better to go to the Fassouri waterpark in Limassol.. It's great!!! We went there when we hired a car.. takes about 40 mins to get there... but I believe now that they have coaches from Paphos to take you there... :) Loads better than the one at Paphos... Look at this link....

http://www.fasouri-watermania.com/index.php?pageid=14

Hope this helps...

Jess
Thanks Helen and Jess for that. One of the reasons I asked for advice is that you can never really trust one person's view on something, it was just a report my hubby came home from work with - and he is a bit of a worrier!!!
Thanks again for your responses
Jules :)
The Fassouri waterpark is definately the best there is :lol: Although he
goes to them all my sons favourite is Fassouri and the lucky so and so
only stays ten minutes away from it in Episkopi.
Free bus apparently runs there from Paphos hotels now according to the
web site :lol:

Helenxx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.