Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
What about Rhodes? The new Atlantica Resort in Kolymbia looks lovely and i know it's possible to get married in the grounds there. With it being a fairly new hotel disabled access should be good.
hi both the Cyprus and Rhodes forums have dedicated wedding threads

please take time to read through them for some ideas

wizard
I've been reading the Cyprus thread, and have posted too, my question here isn't about Cyprus.
I looked in this forum for a dedicated wedding thread, but couldn't find one. I'll look at the Rhodes forum now (I guess I'm guilty of not getting that far in the alphabet! When I saw Greece and Greek islands, I just assumed this would be it and didn't look any further down the list :oops: !), but if anyone knows anything about Santorini or Greek islands other than Rhodes, that would be gratefully received.

Thanks!
Hi Ruth,
I would, after reading about Santorini weddings in another forum, definately give it a miss. It would appear that it is a complete conveyor belt, but check out trip advisor for yourself.
Good luck
Michaela
http://www.symivisitor.com have a dedicated weddings page. Good luck.
we got married in zante in 2003 it was amazing we booked our holiday as normal through kosmar and got the argo wedding brochure as they do weddings wether you book your holiday with them or not. they arranged everything the way we wanted and were there to help and advise throughout they even notified kosmar who had champagne waiting in our room for us!! we stayed in lagana but got married in tsilivi on the beach with 23 friends and family there to join us it was fab and we would both do it again if we could. hope you have a fab wedding where ever you decide to go.

lindsay
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.