Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
You could look at the iberostar chain.
3 hotels on the bavaro beach. - Bavaro, dominica and punta cana. the dominican can be booked through direct holidays. which is a bit cheaper than normal. we are off there in August. We stayed at the Bavaro for our honeymoon a few years ago.
The hotel was fabulous think it is well worth a look.
I've looked at the iberostar and i'm having difficulty getting single rooms. I think i've decided on the Riu, but i have decided to upgrade to the Palace Macao and i'm currently in the middle of negotiating the price. All the reviews i read said upgrade if you can, also i read a wedding review and they had the ceremony at Bambu but ending up paying to eat at Macao - it cost them over $400(i don't know how many are in the part). i figured pay that and get a full two weeks there.

Something i did want to say for those who are planning to get married Riu insist 80% of your guests stay in there resort, and by resort they mean 'hotel'. I thought a good compromise would be some of my guests in the PAlace (poss just me an the old ball and chain) and those who were looking for cheaper alterantive in Bambu -but they will not let you do that.

Hoping to book on Friday!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.