Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
Have a great holiday Fatboy it's a beautiful island and we have had lots of wonderful holidays there :D
Sue
THANK sue have been to other islands but not menorca but i am sure we will have a great time

yours the fatboy
got 2 weeks h/b family of 4 for £1950 in august in family hotel in cala forcat. shop about get the best deal you can
9th June 2006 - 2wks Cala'n Porter. Flights & Villa for my wife son and I, just under £1500.

First time in Menorca and cannot wait!

Bill :P
My parents stayed here a few years ago and still talk about how nice it was and the lovely food. :D
I will probably see you there! We go on 27th May - there's 7 of us - me hubby, two blond boys, my sister, her daughter (15) and my mother - you probably won't be able to miss us!!

Make sure you come up and say hello!
My wife and I had a wander around the Almirante Farragut hotel last month and thought it looked pretty good with it's position on the cliff above the cove providing great sea views for many of the rooms.
Cheers kristell you wont miss me either fat and going bald :oops: :lol: wife with blond hair and a pest of a girl that will be 10years old and loves nothing better than swimming

have fun yours the fatboy :lol: :lol:
The Almirante Farragut is an excellent hotel.
If any of you are hiring a car and travelling around, keep an eye open for a restaurant called " El Cid "- it's a few years since we were there, but it's on the road from San Luis to Binibeca. and is one of the nicest restaurants we have found anywhere.
Hi, Sorry to say that the 'El Cid'closed about three years ago.
Hi llull,
That must have been shortly after we were last there. What a shame - it was a super restaurant and we still talk about it whenever the subject of good restaurants comes up. Did you go there often?
Fatboy my son is over the moon - he is 10 and would like to get to know your pest of a daughter!!!! His intentions are totally honerable - he is a real gent!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.