EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
Baby things are very expensive in Turkey,my advice for clothes would be babygrows and bodysuits etc.When we were in Icmeler in June we wanted to buy our grandaughter who was almost 1 some clothes but they were so expensive,so we waited until we came home.

:gluck Diane
we looked for baby items last time we were in turkey ,i didnt find them expensive but i did find the quality very cheap, thin material just looked tacky, they do have to odd nice kids shop but hard to find and even then the quality isnt like here, they dont have the same health & saftey rules we have ,im sure anything you buy here will be appreciated
i live in turkey and have bought lots of kids clothes..some expensive some not...but never as expensive as the same quality for quality in the uk.
Depends where you are shopping. Also there are some really super designs for kids stuff here. A lot of fabric and clothing in the uı originate here.
A better present would be a small item of gold..which is more usual as a present for a baby.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.