Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
what to carry
5 Posts
LINDY123 ,

You'll find all the information on the dedicated Hand Luggage thread.

Darren
please see both the hold luggage and hand luggage threads a few above this one, page 1 on each has the updated info and for other items not listed have a skim through the rest of the baggage thread [i know they are long but 90% of possible questions have been asked and answered

wizard
HI, just to summarise - there's no problem in taking liquids in your suitcase checked in to the hold. You can also take liquids (inc pastes, gels) in 100ml bottles or less which have to be deposited in resealable plastic see-through bags. As suggested by Dazbo and Wizard, you'd best check out the luggage threads to get more details.
:cheers hi dudes and dudets

i will like to say not to take a expensive drink through the scanners becouse they will take it off you so drink it before you get to security checks or the gate!

sean08 ;) :really
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.