Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
The weather will be like an English "summer" as we experienced, very hitty/missy in October. Best place to visit would be Universal Studios and not all the bars are still open in October.
hi johnm 100....its probably about 5 yrs now since I last went to Salou....but went every year for about 10yrs before that.....we went once in july but the other times were sept or oct....we went once the last 2 weeks in oct when we were there till the first few days in nov....the weather was really pleasant....as cazzmickntom said it was like our nice summers....the last day we were there was overcast but the weather had been lovely up untill then....you tend to have nice days, then it rains in the night ..

Port adventura ect is now open there all year round....it changes to a halloween theme from 1st oct....I didnt like that but kids do....the auquapolis water park will probably be shut by then though....you will find that things in shops will be cheaper that week as is the last week of the season.....as they want to get rid of stock before all the tourists go home....so bargains to be had usually......the clothes shops have good sales on....things may have changed with the new hotels by the theme park being open all year too...but think things will still be cheaper...tweetie
Welcome johnm100. Unfortunately your topic seems to have been sitting in the wrong forum for the last week or so, as was another similar one in the Costa Brava forum, which may partly explain the limited response so far.

I have now transferred this topic to the Costa Dorada forum, in the hope that you may pick up some further feedback. You will probably find lots of useful info about Salou already in this forum.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.