Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Yes!! weather will be lovely for sunbathing and swimming. I go on 1st November again this year - hot during the day and a bit cooler at night (but I don't personally need a cardi) Days tend to start early in Sharm to make the most of it at this time of year - it will be dark at 6 ish at night, but beautiful early morning and very warm. AI is good value - if you get the right hotel. I have only gone AI before so can't comment on SC - I am happy to stay at the hotel, and am not really interested in going out and about, but I am sure there will be other people who can advise on this and resort entertainment. Certainly hotel entertainment in my experience is not up to much!
Been to Sharm at the end of October / Nov the last 2 years , weather has been fantastic, hot sunnny days between 28-32c (we did have a 36c day last year), the nights are warm but pleasent ...we are going again this year...don't worry the weather will be perfect (unless you like cold/wet)..the sea is very warm as well although the pools tend to be a bit cool :cheers
ok thanks you guys..... next question... can any of you suggest a good hotel, preferably close to beach, cant go anywhere that is too hilly... cheapish would also be good! :tup
Sonesta Beach Resort is good. We were there for a week in May and had a fabulous time. Depending if you like busy or quiet, if you email the hotel before you go and ask for a room near the Blue Wave Pool (busy) or Cactus Pool (quiet) you will get just what you want. Both pools are near the Le Dome restaurant and about 10 minutes walk from reception and the beach.
Most hotels in Nabqa bay are fantastic we stayed at coral sea resort all inclusive really nice but cant get that hotel on a DIY holiday

Only avail via first choice its cheaper to get your flights separate then book hotel :rofl

Weather is great in Oct x
We stayed in the Marriot beach,see my review,its b&b which was lovely and your free to stroll into Naama bay with the bright lights and many restraunts and bars.We went with T.Cook. I highly recomend this hotel take my advice its just what you're looking for I bet. ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.