Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
it's so refreshing to hear such positive comments these days instead of a load of moans! glad you had a good time, we love it too! :tup
I always remember when I told work collegues we were going to Lanzarotte. "What that lava covered place, what for there is nothing there". I asked what they had done and all they said was the beach and a trip to a local vineyard, the rest of the time was spent on the beach. It made us think have we done the right thing. But, after a couple of weeks there, and hiring a car to visit the many attractions, it was obvious they had never taken the time to visit the island.

We have now returned many times.
We're so glad that you guys love our home!!! We're a bit partial to it ourselves! ;)

Elle xx
we've been 3 years in a row now and probably 4 next year.great place!
Glad you loved it. It is my favourite island in the whole of the Canary's. i have had so much pleasure exploring every inch of it and never fail to be awestruck by its beauty..we love going off the beaten track and seeing what we can find..and there is always something.
we also love your island first visit was in 2005 been back 7 times since my sons ask why dont you go somewere else told them would rather go somewere that i love than go anywere else back over on 27 june and we have made some lovely friends over there in costa tequise xx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.