Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
WHAT NEW POST
9 Posts
It's still a new post for that forum Ray. Looks like Aslemma posted in there today but mentioned her holiday to Tunisia.
Glynis, i look at it and it looks exactly like the other posts :que , so how do you tell the difference...by looking at the date, (which is wrong) it should show different from other older posts.
I do know what you mean Ray as it doesn't stand out as a new post very clearly. Phil is aware of this issue :tup
days have come and gone and we still have the same colours, roll on 2016 :cheers :cheers
The old style single icon to indicated new posts is coming back. We are currently using the forum defualt settings, which a few of you a struggling to understand. We are bringing back the old forum colour scheme too, as people prefered that.
believe it or not CHRIS, I'm only moaning to get thing better and easier for everyone and will look forward to the change for the better, but not 2016 :yikes :yikes
Its ok RAY, I've become immune to the moaning. ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.