Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Hi, just take the same clothes as you would take to Turkey in July as Tunisia is very hot then :yikes Bikini's, sarongs, shorts and vest tops or t.shirts for the day time and light weight skirts, tops,dresses, 3/4 length trousers and tops for the evenings, anything smart but casual for the evenings will do. Depends on how much you like to dress up at night :pele
thanks deb now i know cant wait for july to come round many thanks again :)
Also remember the long trousers for any men in your party - needed for the dining room at dinner.

Just something you may not know, but public nudity is frowned upon in Tunisia. So whilst women do go topless within the hotel grounds, its manners to be discreet about it. Male staff do have a tendency to stare
And if you are going on any sightseeing trips away from the hotel which include a visit to any of the historical mosques you'll need to have your knees and shoulders covered. This applies to everybody, men and women.

SM
we went in july and 3/4 trousers for the men were allowed in the dinning room of our hotel.....
July is very hot so plenty of nice cool clothes and plenty of suncream

btw..where are you staying?
good morning welshhoney
thanks for the tips were staying in the hotel les citrionniers if you know were that hotel is anymore tips just mail me :idea: :)
only been to tunisia once stayed in skanes so can't comment on your hotel......as I said the weather is so hot..make sure you take something to cover your head eg a scarf, hat or bandana....i used to dip my bandana in the pool and put it on my head straight away it was a welcome relief.

hope you have a fab holiday
thanks for the tip i will make sure my girls wear hats as well as my welsh hubby who thinks he knows best which to him is beer and not much water but men always think they know everything :) he did get heatstroke once and you think he would learn is lesson :bhead but never mind we will take care :) thanks again :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.