Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
I take it this is a scheduled flight?

If so, it depends on what type of fare base - if published fare (i.e. direct from the airline) then you will probably have to pay in full.

If it is a consolidated fare (i.e. from an travel agency or online flight booking company etc) - then it depends on the rules but you should be able to just do a deposit.

Shop around and ask!!
Have a look at the mytravel website, we have just booked for menorca, £1,100 and had to pay £375 for now.
Yes it is a scheduled flight.....rather than have to call around I was hoping someone may be able to recommend.

Thanks.

Lisamj
What dates and where to? How many people travelling?
2 adults, dep 27th Dec. Return 5th Jan.
LHR - Muscat, Oman. Gulf Air Dep 2000, return 1530.

L x
Lisa

I've looked at this one with a few of the consolidators that we use. All of them require full payment when booking unfortunately. However i've found a better fare with one of our consol companies of £730 for 2 people (flight leaves Muscat at just after midnight so you can maybe return on 6 January to give you an extra day.)

Full payment when booking and the fare is non refundable. I can give you more details if you send me a private message - don't want to get into trouble here!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.