EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
Hi Andy and welcome to EP/OA! :wave
You might find this topic of some interest.........

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=27023
Hi Andy,
"she who must be obeyed" reckons that the road between Tansas and the globe roundabout has the best deals for furniture. there are a couple of electrical shops near to Attaturk school which are much cheaper than anywhere else but they are cash only. drop me a Pm when you are coming to marmaris and will point you in the right direction.
soundchaseruk
New User...

4 HTPoints

Posted: Mon May 16, 2005 5:04 pm Post subject: Buying old and new furniture in Marmaris - May/June 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are going shopping for our new place in turunc on Monday 23rd may and wondered is there anywhere where we can buy quality old wooden furniture>? Obviuously its easy in the Uk to buy old pine furniture but is there anythink like it available?

Also I like the look of the Kelebek furniture but there are based in dalaman. Where can we go to some something moree modern than many of the furniture manufacturers that we have seen>? Most of the brochures look like the designs are from the 1960's and from Russia !!!!

Any good furniture shops in Marmaris for dining, lounge and bedrooms ??
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.