General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Why not try Mallorca ... ok so the sunshine might not be tropical at that time of year, but there's a lot for youngsters to enjoy and the sea should be warm enough to paddle in. You could think about Magaluf and Palma Nova (quieter than in high season but still with great beaches and child-friendly watering holes ... and the Pirates show) and there are plenty of UK operators offering 'family' hotels. Flight times are quite short (2 hours or so) and there are a lot of flights to choose from from all over the UK.
If 4 hours isn't too long to fly how about Turkey? Guaranteed sun and very child friendly.

Bridd
hello, we have just come back from the occidental allegro agador, in morocco, with with three kids 12,8 &5 i thought it would be hard, but the entertainment team there was out of this world, hotel run kids club all day, and they would bring them to you when the kids had had enough, the shows were hilarious, and you can't help but join in. plus... it was 30 degress last week and the locals were in jumpers, imagine what its like in may?!!!! :lol:
Agadir in Morocco!

365 days of sun, mini club for the kids, sun, surf and wonderful beach!

Please contact for any question! :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
If you can manage the flight (5hrs) then why not try Olu Deniz in Turkey. We went in May last year and had a brilliant week relaxing in the sun - the weather was lovely and warm, but not suffocating.

Almost everyone there had small children with them - I think it's very popular for new parents because the resort is flat and neatly paved, so no hassle with a pram. Also the sea is as calm and warm as a bath and there is a section in the lagoon cornered off especially for little kids. Unfortunately the main beach has bigger pebbles and shelves quite steeply into the sea but the lagoon is gorgeous.

There is a strip of hotels and restaurants along the beachfront at ground level, with open-air bars upstairs - all very child friendly. (Lots of kids running around and no-one batted an eyelash.) It's very scenic, the food was great, people were super-friendly, weather fantastic and didn't cost a fortune. Good luck!
i'd definately reccomen the occidental allgro caribbean village in agadir morocco.... you'll have a blast and like stated before the kids will always have something to do! we stayed in february and it was warm enough then (and yes the loacals were wearing jumpers !)
you know there really should be a forum for morocco on here now...its growing fast, because it's only just been recognised by us tourists that it really is a fab place to go!
anyone for a forum..say i!

(p.s im off back to the same place in october for 2 weeks!)
Hi

We always holiday last week in may first week in June (half term week) and normally go to Crete, we love it there and May is a great time to go, although I wouldn't chance it earlier than about the 25th/26th coz they can have a little rain before then. We have always had great weather, honestly we have been going for the last 5 years and have always had good weather, it will be great with your youngsters as it is not too hot, I won't bore you with any details! just let me know if you want any more info (we have stayed in some fab hotels).

J
cyprus ishould be hot in may,but not too hot,they love kids there .flight 4.5 hrs long :P
We did fancy Turkey for May but when I tried to book, no room for a cot and so you had to get a family room which increased the cost. We are now going to Egypt for guaranteed sun, staying at the LTI Grand Azure mainly for the water slides for our 5 year old.

Have you decided yet where to go?

Nicky
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.