Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
How about Loggos on Paxos? I took these photos during our holiday there in September last year (our 12th visit to Paxos) - http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/xenosinloggos/album?.dir=/9c6c&.src=ph

Photo no 9 is the view from our balcony at Kosmar's Nicos Apartments, which are fairly basic, but good value for money and it does have a small pool. There are plenty of other apartments and villas with other (usually more expensive) operators that have better views. Let me know if you want details.

Elaine
Albartos Apartments in Kefalos on Kos. Overlooking a really pretty harbour, small pool, airconditioned apartments, small bar, loads of really good tavernas and not too busy.
Sounds like heaven - it is!!
Thanks for the reply, we did fancy Kos Town or Keflos. Which tour operator were these with and did they all have a view.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.