General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I notice you are posting from the Philippines Sophia how far are you prepared to travel?
hello travelers. I can only recommend you the wellness hotels in Italy. I was already there and it was fantastic.
First of all I wish a happy birthday ( whatever the day could be ) If you want to have a delightful travel adventure, then Europe has some exciting city destinations and beach as well, then Barcelona, Madrid, Seville, Basque region would be spectacular city breaks, for beach escapes the Canary Islands, Balearic Islands, Madeira Islands, Greek Islands and more.
Hello travelers. I can only recommend you to travel to Turkey.
On 21st June 2019 at 07:36am, sophiaTW said:
My birth month is approaching and I want to spend it in a place with beautiful sea. Do you have some good place to recommend?
Belated happy birthday Sophia and stay blessed. Honestlyspeaking, Egypt is a place that won’t disappoint any of its visitors. It is one of the best places to go on a trip. If you want to spend your time near the beautiful sea then the Red Sea is one of them. Though the sea is not red, it is named as the Red Sea. The Red Sea is a seawater inlet of the Indian Ocean, lying between Africa and Asia. There are various beautiful places in Egypt where you can spend your time like Nile River, Giza Pyramids, Abu Simpel Temple, Egypt Museum, traveling from Luxor to Aswan, Alexandria, etc. I had gone through Imperial Egypt to go on a trip with my family. Their services, charges, and communication impressed me. Those beautiful pyramids, monuments, temples, Nile Cruise and Luxor are clearly visible in my mind till now. I and my family enjoyed a lot on the Nile Cruise, delicious local Egyptian food and pool party was awesome. We visited each and every place as that company guided us. If you really want to experience a paradise-like place, Egypt is a place for you.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.