General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I'd first check with your health visitor/Doctor re taking a new baby abroad. There maybe vacination requirements
we took our daughter at 6 mths to turkey and had no probs at all, i took disposable bottles and ready made milk with me. the weather was lovely and the turkish people adore kids and are so friendly, i also bought a inflatable sit in car with a roof for the pool and she loved it and was protected from the sun, i didnt have any jabs done for her but as suggested by glynis it might be worth checking
Hi Levi28s,

I can definitely recommend Sa Coma, it a lovely resort with a fantastic beach, it totally suited to families. It has a long traffic free promenade that stretches all the way along the beach and has some really nice retaurants.

I can also recommend the Coma Gran which is a Thomson Superfamily property, the apartments are nice, the pool area is great with a smaller
pool for the little ones.

I don't think you would be disappointed. :D
I took my son to Ibiza to a resort called Cala Tarida when he was 5 months old, and I think the accommodation was called Club Cala Tarida. He spent most of the two weeks sleeping in a buggy under his parasol.

I bought him lots of nice clothes :roll: and he just wore his nappy and the little vests with poppers underneath all the time.

The short flight was brilliant with a baby. I took two large tins of formula in my hand luggage and 2 packs of pampers in a suitcase and let them go in the hold.
The resort had a nice beach and the hotel/apartments had nice pools.

Doe
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.