Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
Sorry, don't know anythying about nightclubs. However, I would say that Menorca is fairly quiet so it just depends on how relaxing you want it. We go to Arenal and there are a few bars and restaurants but I do mean a few. You can stay out pretty late though if you like. I think the Irish Bar is open pretty much until everyone has gone home. But the resort is very quiet and small.
We stayed in a villa 2 years ago in cala en bosch - Going back in June. We had a fab week! We mostly spent evening in the Big Apple, very friendly staff, sports on the tele during the day, pool tables. Good drink too. When it gets later into the night he does move the load music indoors and there is room to dance and does get a little busy - There was a disco in the habour when we went wasnt open as we went in may and everything was opening as we was going. Cala en Bosch is family based but we enjoyed it. We hired a car for a week so we could vist other places
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.