Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
Cambrills will take you all of 7 mins each way and is a much better bet for the desired effect my man.
Ahh ok!

There was me thinking it was miles away!

Do you know how to get there, and have you got any suggestions?

Cheers!
I'd be interested in a nice romantic restaurant as well.

Got the same type of gf, a veggie who loves Pizza. Problem I have found is finding out if the Cheese used in the Pizzas contains Rennet. It's hard enough finding this out in this country, so not sure what it will be like in Spain.

I'll be staying in Salou first week in Aug, first time I've been to Spain. Looking forward to it.
Castillo De Javier. Without a doubt.
Thanks, is that in Salou or Cambrills?

I'll have a google in the meantime :)
Awww morty what a considerate romantic bloke you are your girlfriend is very lucky. :D
Salou, Saragossa. Right next to the people's park.
Where is Castillo De Javier Restaurant?
You cant miss the pizza place next to the beach - it is all made of wood (very romantic facing the sea) - walk along the promenade and you are sure to see it.

Also you HAVE to take your girlfriend to Fargi's Ice Cream Parlour (If she is a fan of ice cream lol) - it overlooks the fountains (The replica Barcelona fountains in Salou at the promenade) - get a good view at night and watch the colours and fountains dance - really lovely :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.